CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

this sounds super off.

but God really provides.

its almost mid month. and my pay only comes in on the 15th. so usually by now i will be damn broke.

actually now i already am damn broke. i dont have a single cent in my wallet, and i only have $1.02 in my card. and i finished my last pack of cigs yesterday!

so this morning, when i woke up.. my mom packed lunch for me. so nice of her though shes pissed with me. and then at work today, my friend gave me a pack of cigs. fucking 19 sticks left cos apparently she did some filming yesterday and she was required to smoke in one of the scene. and so yah she gave me the pack of cigs. hahaha. gosh God really provides.

family dinner tonight.
jael, eve and jimmy. must you all ask me out tonight? of all nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home